- The compiler must be implemented in portable Python v3.7+.
- The compiler must support all of Braceless v0.x.
- The compiler must generate working, usable executables from Braceless v0.x source code.
- The compiler must enforce all Braceless v0.x requirements and static checks.
- The compiler may take two days to compile a simple project, it does not matter!
- The compiler may not use overly advanced concepts or code structures: KISS!
- The compiler should implement some sort of embedded test suite for all components.
- The compiler should be implemented as a single Python source file to facilitate easy use and study.
- The compiler must generate valid LLVM IR and automatically invoke
clang, etc., for the user.