The purpose of this project is to write a complete bootstrap compiler for Braceless v0.x in Python v3.7+.
The purpose is neither of these:
- To create the fastest, most advanced compiler ever envisioned.
- To create an advanced monster that nobody can understand or maintain.
The purposes are as follows:
- To create a working bootstrap compiler that implements Braceless v0.x and nothing more.
- To generate working executable code using the LLVM v8+ tool chain.
- To prepare for writing the actual production compiler using this bootstrap compiler.